You may like this:
HTML5 and CSS3 Web Publishing in One Hour a Day, Sams Teach Yourself (7th Edition)
As in previous editions, Sams Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML5 and CSS3 in One Hour a Day, Seventh Edition offers clear, step-by-step instructions, plenty of interesting, practical examples, and all the in-depth coverage serious learners want. Coverage includes:
- Getting started: preparing for web publishing and learning HTML5’s basics
- Creating simple web pages with links, HTML5/CSS3 formatting, images, color, and backgrounds
- Building tables, creating CSS3 layouts, designing forms, and integrating media
- Designing effective web pages for the real world
- Mastering the advanced CSS3 techniques that offer the most value
- Going live, taking advantage of web servers, and using modern tools to simplify web publishing
- And much more…
CSS & CSS3: 20 Lessons to Successful Web Development
Build real-world CSS skills in less than an hour per lesson—online video tutorials included!
- One-hour lessons teach practical techniques that can be applied immediately
- Wrap ups contain a summary, tips for further study, and self-test question
- Online video accompanying each lesson offer valuable, step-by-step instruction
The Book of CSS3: A Developer’s Guide to the Future of Web Design
CSS3 is the technology behind most of the eye-catching visuals on the Web. But the docs can be dry, murky, and full of dastardly caveats for inconsistent browser implementations.
This completely updated second edition of the best-selling Book of CSS3 distills the dense technical language of the CSS3 specification into plain English and shows you what CSS3 can do now, in all major browsers. You’ll find fully revised coverage of the updated syntax of gradients, grids, and flexible box layout, as well as all-new chapters on values and sizing, and graphical effects like filter effects and blend modes.
With an abundance of real-world examples and a focus on the principles of good design, The Book of CSS3 will help you expand your CSS skills, as you learn how to:
- Style text with custom font choices, drop shadows, and other effects
- Create, position, and resize background images on the fly
- Spice up static web pages with event-driven transitions and animations
- Apply 2D and 3D transformations to text and images
- Use linear and radial gradients to create smooth color transitions
- Take control of layout with grids, columns, and flexible alignment
- Tailor a website’s appearance to every type of web-capable device
The companion website includes up-to-date browser compatibility charts, links to tutorials and resources, and live CSS3 examples.
The Web can be an ugly place. Make it pretty with The Book of CSS3.
HTML5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
HTML5 is more than a markup language—it’s a collection of several independent web standards. Fortunately, this expanded guide covers everything you need in one convenient place. With step-by-step tutorials and real-world examples, HTML5: The Missing Manual shows you how to build web apps that include video tools, dynamic graphics, geolocation, offline features, and responsive layouts for mobile devices.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages more effectively. Learn how HTML5 helps web design tools and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Create stunning visuals with Canvas. Draw shapes, pictures, and text; play animations; and run interactive games.
- Jazz up your pages with CSS3. Add fancy fonts and eye-catching effects with transitions and animation.
- Design better web forms. Collect information from visitors more efficiently with HTML5 form elements.
- Build it once, run it everywhere. Use responsive design to make your site look good on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Include rich desktop features. Build self-sufficient web apps that work offline and store the data users need.
HTML5 and CSS3 All-in-One Book For Dummies
HTML5 in Action
HTML5 in Action provides a complete introduction to web development using HTML5. You’ll explore every aspect of the HTML5 specification through real-world examples and code samples. It’s much more than just a specification reference, though. It lives up to the name HTML5 in Action by giving you the practical, hands-on guidance you’ll need to use key features.
- New semantic elements and form input types
- Single-page application design
- Creating interactive graphics
- Mobile web apps
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Implement and manipulate document structures and objects
- Implement program flow
- Access and secure data
- Use CSS3 in applications
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 (7th Edition)
Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 is intended for use in a beginning web development course. It is also suitable for all readers interested in developing web sites.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:
- Build a Strong Foundation of Web Development Skills: A well-rounded foundation of hard and soft skills will help students design web pages for today and tomorrow.
- Motivate Students with Hands-on Practice: This text emphasizes hands-on practice through practice exercises within the chapters, end-of-chapter exercises, and the development of websites through ongoing real-world case studies.
- Reinforce Concepts with In-text Features: Throughout the book, emphasis is placed on web design, accessibility, and ethics. The appendixes in the Web Developer’s Handbook offer comprehensive, easy-to-use reference materials
- Enhance Learning with Instructor and Student Supplements: Resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Beginning Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3
Web Standards: Mastering HTML5, CSS3, and XML
Web Standards: Mastering HTML5, CSS3, and XML provides solutions to the most common web design problems, and gives you a deep understanding of web standards and how they can be implemented to improve your web sites. You will learn how to develop fully standards-compliant, mobile-friendly, and search engine-optimized web sites that are robust, fast, and easy to update while providing excellent user experience and interoperability. The book covers all major web standards for markup, style sheets, web typography, web syndication, semantic annotations, and accessibility. This edition has been fully updated with the latest in web standards, including the finalized HTML5 vocabulary and the full list of CSS3 properties.
Developing Mobile Websites with HTML5
HTML5 Enterprise Application Development
HTML5 for Web Designers
A book about code that doesn’t read like a 1980s VCR manual… It’s not just for programmers, it’s written and presented to make it easy for designers, bloggers, content and e-commerce managers, marketers to learn about the code used to write web pages… This hands-on workshop introduces you to the basic principles of Web site design and authoring using HTML. You will then use FrontPage to create your web page or site and publish it to the World Wide Web for viewing.